Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And so it begins . . . .

So I guess this confirms my last blog entry. I'm terrible! There's a lot going on in my life but not much that I think is worth sharing. For instance, you can't possibly be interested in our heater going out, or my root canal, broken tooth and subsequent crown.

Christmas was just as wonderful as always. Baby Boy came home for a couple of days and for the first time ever, did all his own shopping this year! What a pleasant surprise and I must stay, he rocked the gifts for everyone. The night before New Year's Eve, my sweetie and I celebrated 20 years since the night we met. The New Year's Eve celebration was quite, just me and my sweetie.

The good news is that now I can share with you some of the projects I did before Christmas as gifts. I'm still lovin' my Cricut and Make The Cut!

Serving Tray

Etched Mirror

Charger - Christmas

Charger - Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment