Thursday, June 30, 2011

Creating Cards

So most all of my mojo these days it tied up with card making rather than scrapbooking. I'm not giving up on scrapping but I am following my muse where it leads. Right not, it's leading me down the folded paper path. I picked up some new stamp sets and a couple of new templates at the Great American Scrapbooking Convention earlier this month at the Arlington Convention Center. I've played a little bit and had a LOT of fun. I'm going to spend tomorrow playing again and if I create something I can share, I may have to post 2 days in a row. Egads!! Imagine! For now, enjoy these. (click thumbnails for larger images)

This first one was the most fun to create and was given to my FIL for Father's Day. He's a farmer now retired and chomping at the bit. He still wears jeans and boots every day.
Photobucket


This second one was for my own Father on Father's Day. In retrospect, it doesn't look anything like my Dad, nor does it resemble his style. It was mostly a great way for me to play with my Copics and wish him a Happy Father's Day at the same time.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sheri, both of these are great!!! Your coloring with the copics is beautiful! I still need to play with my templates, maybe I will pull them out tomorrow,,,

    ReplyDelete