Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do unto others

I was raised on that philosophy. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Now that I'm older with a grown child of my own, I try hard to live by it too.

Occasionally I am blessed with requests to create albums for other people. I am always flattered, a little nervous and of course excited. I work to create an album I would want someone else to create for me. If I'm not happy with something, I assume my customer won't be happy either. Since I'm an addicted scrapbooker, creating albums for hire feeds my need and gives me an excuse to sit and work.

I recently completed a wedding album for a returning customer. This is the first book I've used MTC in and I can honestly say, I believe this is some of my very best work. MTC let me create images on my own and made it SO easy. My customer was thrilled with the result and so was I. Bottom line, that's my goal. I know there will be many more jobs in my future but this will stand out as the one where my scrapping changed slightly. Thank you MTC!!

Shared with her permission, just a few pictures of some of the MTC creations in this album:

sheri625blog

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: